Choc Chip Starfish eating! pics in progress!

Discussion in 'Fish Food' started by vetteman, Apr 9, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. vetteman

vetteman Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

thanks, I got a friend that will happily take the star off my hands. Plan on beginning with some zoa's in a few months

2. Click Here!

3. steve wright

steve wright Super Moderator

Hi vetteman, my avatar shows my chocolate chip sat on top of haf a green mussel, that he took a couple of hours to completely devour

my tank was FOWLR until feb this year but the star was in for my sons benefit (fish are 2 YTBs, 1 banana wrasse and 1 fireball - so the star was OK

I forgot about him to be honest, as I placed my 1st corals in the tank - the bald spot on my GSP colony reminded me he was not reef compatible and he is now in my second tank (60 gals) with 3 snails and some hermits

Steve

4. vetteman

Good to know. Thanks for the info!

5. weboddity

weboddity Astrea Snail

Chocolate Chip Starfish Eating...

Very cool! Here's one of my little buddies working on the glass... I'm not sure if he was ready to stop and move on, or if he felt the vibrations of my fingers against the glass to stabilize the camera and decided to take off:

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  6. vetteman

good pics, I couldn't get any real close ups like urs as my camera would blur! k+