Casey Anthony - Predict Verdict

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by clarky2120, Jun 30, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

How will the trial end?

1. Not Guilty

9 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Mistrial/Dismissal

3 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. Hung Jury

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Guilty except 1st degree

7 vote(s)
    21.2%
  5. Guilty all charges

14 vote(s)
    42.4%
  1. WhiskyTango

WhiskyTango Eyelash Blennie

It's a sad state of affairs all around. Her daughter is dead (because she killed her), Casey's parents have abandoned her, and her life is practically over. She'll never get hired anywhere, and she'll be hated by everyone. What was that woman thinking, its a crying shame. Her life will be living hell regardless of wether or not she's behind bars.

There is no justice for something so heinous.

2. Click Here!

3. Renee@LionfishLair

Renee@LionfishLair 3reef Sponsor

And they are wanting to call it Caylee's Law... I think it's appropriate.... just a little too late.

Not much to say about it now. The jury said it themselves. They're not saying she's innocent, but there wasn't enough evidence to say she was guilty.

And a chapter closes.

Help it become a law!

http://www.change.org/

Last edited: Jul 7, 2011
  4. khowst

khowst Bangghai Cardinal

The entertainment tonight type shows are already running stories guessing who is gonna play her in the movie. Hopefully its someone like Megan Fox who is just as bad of an actress as she is of a person.

5. Pastey

Pastey Ritteri Anemone

To a normal, non-sociopathic human being, things like everyone hating you and not being able to live a normal life are things we couldn't fathom to live with.

To a twisted, demented, obviously sociopathic human being, you have to wonder how high those things are on her list of priorities. Personally, I doubt she will interpret the attention as a negative even though that is the intent. To some, any and all attention is good attention no matter the origin or purpose.

6. Renee@LionfishLair

Remember to always look at missing child posters when you see them!

7. WhiskyTango

WhiskyTango Eyelash Blennie

Time to mobilize the asset.
    When I visited Oz in 2006 an aboriginal elder woman told about the feather man. This tradition is still used today to quietly dispatch child molesters, murderers and other wastes of space.
    Read the whole article, very strange.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdaitcha

Sent from my iPhone usi

8. Click Here!

9. clarky2120

clarky2120 Bubble Tip Anemone

We dwell on tragedy because it takes those kinds of major events to change future events. We have new safety guildlines for aircrafts; airport security; car safety; and countless other laws, precautions, and safety features to protect innoncent people from the same tradegies happening twice.

It's a terrible thing what happened, but there is a law which people are trying to get passed called "Casey's Law." The law will make it a federal offense to not report a missing child to authorities.

If these tragedies go unnoticed and overlooked then as a society we won't have the opportunitity to make significant changes.

10. khowst

khowst Bangghai Cardinal

I heard she gonna be the host of next seasons Teen Mom.

Yes I am joking.

11. Renee@LionfishLair

Try to think of ways we can squeeze good out of this....

We can't change what happened in the courtroom, but we can change the future for another child.

12. pink4miss

pink4miss Panda Puffer

the media is sensationalizing this tragedy. and thats not what gets laws made. its what makes them the all mighty dollar. and i find it sad that people dwell on negativity such as this case. a child was killed it shouldn't be a media event..