Casey Anthony - Predict Verdict

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by clarky2120, Jun 30, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

How will the trial end?

1. Not Guilty

9 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Mistrial/Dismissal

3 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. Hung Jury

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Guilty except 1st degree

7 vote(s)
    21.2%
  5. Guilty all charges

14 vote(s)
    42.4%
  1. jimmy_beaner

jimmy_beaner Teardrop Maxima Clam

No proof? A rare duct tape that was made in Ohio (where they lived) by a now out of business company connects the family. Her actions in the 31 days PROVES she did it. As Ashton said, to disbelieve that *requires* you to suspend logic and common sense. I'm utterly disgusted with this verdict

2. Click Here!

3. ComputerJohn

ComputerJohn Panda Puffer

Got to like bogus trials. So there are a lot of ticked off people right now. How safe do you think she feels right now? LOL

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk

4. gcarroll

gcarroll Zoanthid

Guys and gals,
    This is our justice system. Built to protect the innocent. Like it or not there is no better system of justice in the world!

Remember that we viewers of the trial on TV will often have a different take on the trial because we have far more info to base our judgment on than the jurors. They did not get the analysis from all the TV lawyers giving the expert opinion and picking the case apart in every way.

5. 2in10

2in10 Super Moderator

+1 to this. We are fed selected sound bites by the media after they were selected by the lawyers.

Convictions are to be made on physical evidence not what you believe or have been led to believe. Innocent is the required verdict if there is a reasonable doubt.

6. 2in10

2in10 Super Moderator

Her actions do not prove she did it, just that she does not have the same conscience as you. Her actions show that she (possibly) freaked out about something and nothing else. Possession of that tape does not mean anything more than that.

7. Renee@LionfishLair

Renee@LionfishLair 3reef Sponsor

Nothing she did in that 31 days proves she did it.... just that she's a freak-a-zoid.

8. Click Here!

9. ReefSparky

ReefSparky Super Moderator

My work hours since Christmas has rendered me akin to the "living under a rock" dude we all hear about so often.

I can only hope that the jury did the legal thing and rendered a not guilty verdict because they were unable to prove, in their minds, unanimously, beyond doubt; that this woman murdered her child.

At risk of sounding like a cheerleader, I'd like to thank all the 3reef members who participated in this thread while keeping it professional. This thread could have easily gotten out of hand--but it didn't.

You guys rock. Thanks, all! :)

1 person likes this.
  10. duoc9119

duoc9119 Coral Banded Shrimp

Guilty. That's one of those things that is hard to deny after testing

11. Renee@LionfishLair

Renee@LionfishLair 3reef Sponsor

Not sure I get your point. Elaborate.

----------------
    Sent from Tapatalk, so please forgive grammar and spelling :)

12. jimmy_beaner

jimmy_beaner Teardrop Maxima Clam

They've got to be the only people in Florida with that duct tape... it DOES mean something. The mom can be placed at work at the time Casey admits the daughter died. All the evidence can be directly linked to Casey. None of it suggests she didn't do it. Her actions are indeed evidence of wrong doing. Those aren't the actions of her freaking out over anything... more like celebrating new found freedom (evidenced by her tattoo among other things).
    No one piece of evidence "proves" she did it, it's all of the evidence.

I'm very emotionally heated by this entire case. I have nothing against anyone that feels she was innocent or simply "can't be proven guilty", that just isn't my view.