Casey Anthony - Predict Verdict

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by clarky2120, Jun 30, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

How will the trial end?

1. Not Guilty

9 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Mistrial/Dismissal

3 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. Hung Jury

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Guilty except 1st degree

7 vote(s)
    21.2%
  5. Guilty all charges

14 vote(s)
    42.4%
  1. Pastey

Pastey Ritteri Anemone

But she never won the Heisman....their OJ < our OJ

2. Click Here!

3. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

The media annoys me. How many of you are aware that our government quarantined a whole heck of a lot of people in the building that was thought to be attacked with anthrax. They turned off the ventilation system. We were not allowed to leave our offices. We weren't allowed to use the elevators or get food out of the candy machines. We were allowed to use the restrooms though. We were followed to the bathroom by a soldier in a chemical suit, gas mask, and gun. Basically, their goal was to let us die by having additional exposure to the anthrax....just make sure we didn't spread it around on Metro, cabs, grocery stores, etc.

None of you heard about this though. The Michael Jackson trial was better for ratings. How do I know about this? I was in QT along with 99% of my staff. skyline anthrax - Google Search

Last edited: Jul 1, 2011
  4. evolved

evolved Wrasse Freak

Not taking the stand is what really just did her in, IMO.

And that's really crappy Curt; I most definitely did not hear about that, and I do pay attention to a lot of news.

5. jimmy_beaner

jimmy_beaner Teardrop Maxima Clam

She was kinda screwed either way with the stand thing. Either she does and gets destroyed on cross, or she doesn't and looks like she's hiding something (or everything)

6. blackraven1425

blackraven1425 Giant Squid

Its horrible that they didnt do anything to help the people inside and the media didnt cover it. Lets be honest though, it doesnt matter whether youre exposed to twenty or hunreds of millions of anthrax bacteria; its not a toxin, and it will infect you regardless. More exposure isnt really gonna kill someone any quicker than if they were already exposed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

7. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

That's how we felt though. We are not experts in this. The guy with the gun in the hall and looking out the window and seeing all of the people out there with guns was more than a little scary. It was my job at that time to keep my staff calm. Inside, I was terrified, but I had a job to do.

8. Click Here!

9. blackraven1425

blackraven1425 Giant Squid

It's really bad that they didn't let you know what the situation was, too. If it were covered in the media, people watching TV would've been told that kind of stuff over and over again from 16 different experts on terror attacks...

10. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

We had both TV and the Internet in the office. We knew NOTHING!!! other than what was going on with Michael Jackson. At one point they said over the loudspeakers that they would have info for us within an hour. Well, around 9:30 pm, (i.e. 8 or 9 hours later), they finally talked again. It was very hot and people who normally smelled just fine, stunk to the high heavens.

However, Michael Jackson was the theme of the day so we were a little freaked by not being able to get any info whatsoever. None of our families even knew what was going on.

11. khowst

khowst Bangghai Cardinal

Had we known we could've sent Paul Watson in to save you!

12. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

;d;d;d