Casey Anthony - Predict Verdict

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by clarky2120, Jun 30, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

How will the trial end?

1. Not Guilty

9 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Mistrial/Dismissal

3 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. Hung Jury

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Guilty except 1st degree

7 vote(s)
    21.2%
  5. Guilty all charges

14 vote(s)
    42.4%
  1. clarky2120

clarky2120 Bubble Tip Anemone

I don't know how the national coverage is, but here in central florida it's all i've heard about since the trial started. Just wanted to see what the majority thought. Seeing if they side with my opinion or my wife's opinion.

2. Click Here!

3. Coastie Reefer

Coastie Reefer Millepora

OMG, I'm so ready for this trial to be over with....it's all you ever hear about around here!!!

oh and GUILTY

4. fishboyt

fishboyt Bristle Worm

I don't even know what its about. lol

5. Pastey

Pastey Ritteri Anemone

My girlfriend has been following this thing since it started and apparently has no one to discuss it with but me soooo I'm more informed than I'd care to be but....oh well.

I'm hoping guilty (life sentences without parole) and I'm hoping they press charges against some of the family for lying on the stand BUT I have a feeling that defense might get a mistrial and drag this thing out. Hoping not, though. I'm ready for this nonsense to be done and over with.

6. clarky2120

clarky2120 Bubble Tip Anemone

I am so glad to hear there is someone else who's wife/girlfriend has been boring them to death with this trial. ;D I thought I was the only one who had to hear about it everyday. My wife actually DVR's the trial and watches it when she gets home.

7. jimmy_beaner

jimmy_beaner Teardrop Maxima Clam

I've actually watched most of this week. The girl is guilty as sin. However, I worry there's some stupid juror that will care that George may have slept with River Cruise and therefore not want to convict for Murder 1. I think she'll be guilty of almost all charges, but I just have a feeling they won't give her Murder 1. Her defense has been an epic failure this trial.

8. Click Here!

9. Pastey

Pastey Ritteri Anemone

From my understanding, Baez might be the inspiration for the trial lawyers in the movie "Idiocracy".

Clarky2120, I have a feeling we aren't alone. I put up with it for one reason. When I want to babble on about photography, cars/racing or aquariums, she has to listen ;)

10. MoJoe

MoJoe Dragon Wrasse

I'm not fully familiar with all the details on the trial. I think many other more important events are going on in the world but are being overshadowed by this. Leave it up to the media to oversensationalize these types of cases. In the end it's a loss-loss situation, a little girl is gone & so is her mom.

11. thepanfish

thepanfish Flying Squid

+1 to that.

12. khowst

khowst Bangghai Cardinal

Should add a poll vote of "don't care."

The little bit of it I have watched it looks pretty cut/dry she done it, but its a media event now.

I'm sorry but this is just the OJ of this generation.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2011