Carnation, Ya i'm trying it...

Discussion in 'NPS Corals' started by tmv8888, May 9, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. shipbear

shipbear Bubble Tip Anemone

Maybe things have changed, time moves fast..

But a few months ago I bought a killer, Red/Orange and a Bright Hot Pink.
    "dendronepthea" or "Scleronephthya" .In the leather family, so I thought... easy to keep... Wasn't for me...... But a day has to come when we can keep harder and harder corals..
    I wish you guys the best.. Would love to see some pictures....

Larry

2. Click Here!

3. tmv8888

tmv8888 Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

Update on the things condition, Most of the time it gets about medium size, but last night it was massively inflated, and when i came home today, it was massively deflated. It normally goes threw cycles of inflation and deflation, but never this extreme. any comments on what the deal is?

4. phoenixhieghts

phoenixhieghts Panda Puffer

I dont mean to be negative, but this coral isnt just really difficult to keep, its near impossible. My mate bought one, despite my protests, 2 months down the line, he was like "look at it its doing great" 4 months down the line its shriveled into nothing! Unfortunately they dont just need alot of food, they need absolutely loads, all the time. we can not possibly (in the average aquarium) provide for this coral in the slightest......