candy basslet

Discussion in 'Tropical Fish' started by chum, Apr 30, 2015.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. chum

chum Coral Banded Shrimp

thanks for all the comments and input. just want to make sure I keep its colors popping.

2. Click Here!

3. evolved

evolved Wrasse Freak

Yes, collection gets a whole lot more difficult with depth. L. carmabi isn't too bad at 15 - 70 m. B. pylei is really on a whole new level at 90 - 110 m.

My point was, you can't appreciate this species unless you physically see one, and since most people haven't, the price tag seems insane to them.

4. zesty

zesty Sailfin Tang

Agreed, I've seen enough talk about this fish to know it's on my list to see... There's a good chance I could have seen it and missed it in my earlier days, but I was (am) a newb.

5. chum

chum Coral Banded Shrimp

that stuff looks awesome ! I want to eat it ! I did a search and found a store 10 minutes from my house sells it. it looks like it is for larger fish though. anyone use it for smaller fish ?

6. zesty

zesty Sailfin Tang

well, there's the chunky and then the normal.

http://www.larrysreefservices.com/lrs-food-blends.html

right now, I have a pack of the normal and reef frenzy. I've seen bigger particles in the reef frenzy than I did the Fish Frenzy. The fish frenzy does not have a lot of large chunky pieces, I should say, the pack I have does not have a lot of large chunks.

7. chum

chum Coral Banded Shrimp

that stuff looks awesome ! I want to eat it ! I did a search and found a store 10 minutes from my house sells it. it looks like it is for larger fish though. anyone use it for smaller fish ?
    thanks for the info, this stuff is amazing. I have to get some !

zesty likes this.
  8. Click Here!

9. zesty

zesty Sailfin Tang

No problem, I've been hearing good things about it.

There was a local friend going to pick some up. He asked if I wanted some. I was on the fence, he said he was on the fence too, then he watched his moorish idol eat it like it was tomacco... I said, ok, get me a pack of this and a pack of that.

I do like it, it's been good so far. I've only been using it for 2 weeks now.

10. chum

chum Coral Banded Shrimp

i got some reef frenzy nano from my lfs yesterday and they loved it. i am going to see if he can order the chucky for my big fish. thanks for the help.

zesty likes this.
  11. ncfishguy

ncfishguy Astrea Snail

Always wanted one

12. chum

chum Coral Banded Shrimp

he is on day 10 now and doing very well. really interacts with the other fish and gets very curious when someone comes near the tank.

Attached Files:

• 001.PNG
      001.PNG
      File size:
      1.2 MB
      Views: