Can I have one?

Discussion in 'Clams' started by french4orlife, Jan 18, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Corailline

Corailline Super Moderator

Try the clam and if the angel does nip it, you will need to get rid of one or the other. Not every angel does but they all have the potential to start suddenly.

Have fun clam shopping.

:)

2. Click Here!

3. french4orlife

french4orlife Spaghetti Worm

Thanks! I saw a beautiful maxima in my lfs, and it made me buy new lights, so if the angel messes with it well..au revoir

1 person likes this.
  4. Corailline

The post was about a clam, not about his stocking. Unless his fish are suffering from disease or aggression I am sure he has a handle on it.

1 person likes this.
  5. Brennan

Brennan Gigas Clam

I was just explaining why everyone was commenting on his stocking, his tank has been going for a year and so far he has had success with the angel so I have nothing derogatory to say about it, merely a warning that the angel may nip his clam.

6. Corailline

My post was not in reference to your post at all and you are right he runs the risk.

My post was in reference to everyone that jumps on the bandwagon regarding over stocking. We have no idea how many water changes the poster does, the size of the fish blah blah blah.........

Sorry for the hi-jack.