Calcium Reactors versus 2 part dosing

Discussion in 'Water Chemistry' started by NASAGeek, Dec 24, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. NASAGeek

NASAGeek Eyelash Blennie

Thanks everyone. This is going to take me a few days to consume and assimilate. I'll be reading.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. This Christmas was GREAT for us. A year ago things were quite different. Hurricane Ike passed DIRECTLY over our house and my wife's businesses. One business location was severely damaged. We just got our house fully repaired last month. My kids and I were in a bad car accident last November and I had surgery last November. So last Christmas we were staring at Hurricane damages to our house and business, a totalled car accident and surgery recovery. This Christmas was filled with thankfulness for the year. Business is 95% repaired and operational. House is finally fully repaired. Replaced the car and recovered from the surgery. The contrast from last year to this year makes this year look especially bright. We didn't do anything special this year... but we did. We just spent time with the kids and were THANKFUL. Hope everyone else had a wonderful day.

Mark

1 person likes this.