Brown jelly disease!! Help!!

Discussion in 'ASAP' started by Flazky, Mar 5, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Flazky

Flazky Bristle Worm

I've actually visited all this stores. Seaumarine indeed looks to be the most promising store but everyfish that I got there has died sadly...everyfish and invert I've gotten from big ALS is living and thriving...maybe I am just an unlucky guy but seaumarine is like a candy coated rotten apple to me =[. I've been to nafb and their selection is really nice. I would be going there more if it wasn't so far haha. I am just buying livestock from everywhere just to see which one I should rely on. I had good luck with bigals but it's just too pricey... Also I've looked around pharmacies in my area and none of them know what lugols solution is... Could it ba called somthing else or smth?

Thanks guys. Really appreciate all the feedback

2. Click Here!

3. Flazky

Flazky Bristle Worm

Alright guys. bad news =(....I have done the lugols solution 1 gallon for 15 minutes. I saw a lot of brown jelly come out of it and I tried sucking it away with a turkey baster. After I think I got all of it, I put it back in my tank and it seems to have even more brown jelly....@[email protected] made sure to be careful to get it to shrivel before moving it by just irritating it a little to make sure I didnt make any scratches, but during the sucking of the brown jelly with turkey baster, I may have um....."popped" one or two of its heads because the brown jelly was just too close to the tentacles.....ugh....any ideas of what I may be doing wrong? I did all the sucking in the 1 gallon.