Resolved Brown and tentacles... ?

Discussion in 'ID This!' started by rogersjw, Sep 25, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. gazog

gazog Kole Tang

You don't need Joes Juice, take the cheato out put it in a bowel, take the net to the sink and scrape the Damn thing off into the drain with your finger nail, rinse the Net off really good put it back into the tank and put the cheato back in, your done.

You have to inject the Joes into the body or mouth of the little bas7ard for it to your. It should have come with a syringe with a sharp pointed end on it.

But if it was me I would take it out and get rid of it, much safer that way.

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. duranza

duranza Plankton

I had one of these in one of my zoa frag I bought. It survied the fresh water dip when I got it home. I didn't know what it was and didn't care, until I began to see it in different places in the frag. I just figured if it moves it is not good. I lost 5 zoas to this little guy before I took action. I had to scrape it off the frag and did another fresh water dip. The zoas are opening up bigger and brighter now.

1 person likes this.
  4. M-Ocean Man

M-Ocean Man Flame Angel

For killing a single aiptasia nem - maybe some kalk paste! It is simple, safe, and ends up giving something back to your tank.

Joe's Juice is also quite effective when used properly.

Also, if you catch the problem late, young/smaller peppermint shrimp have worked WONDERS for my in my 120 DT where i had an infestation of Aiptasia (too many to take out with juice or kalk paste). Within a week, there were no more signs of aiptasia anywhere!

Best of luck to you!

5. Vbagate

Vbagate Flamingo Tongue

just pull it out. or get a peppermint shrimp from the LFS and drop in in your fuge. He'll take care of it.

6. Reeron

Reeron Blue Ringed Angel

+1. Best advice to date and exactly what I would do.