Blue Line Trigger has funny spots

Discussion in 'ASAP' started by whiptofiz, Oct 17, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. whiptofiz

whiptofiz Fire Worm

Ive notived my blueline triger has these funny spot on him. I've seen ich and it does not look like ich. Kh, sg, temp, nitrate, nitrite, phoshphate, iorn,calcium ,ph all tested and waters perfect. Only him a marron clown in the 65 gal with some corals and inverts. Marron was added a few weeks ago and has developed minor case of it and is almost through it (spots lessend and his behavior has returned to normal). Everyone eating well. Trigger has been rubbing/hitting things with his tail/side as well. He has been doing this for a while and im told it is a trate of the blue lines so i dont think thats cause of irritation but could be (just trying to give lots of info) Any Ideas??

Attached Files:

2. Click Here!

3. whiptofiz

whiptofiz Fire Worm

I may have dismissed ich to quickly now that I'm staring at him. Ill try to get better photos they are hard to see here. Fish are doing well though so i guess just wait it out. Anyone ever fed there fish anti-biotics and had success? I hand feed the trigger so it would be easy to give to him.