Hey all, I'm finally getting back into the saltwater game after a 7 year hiatus! I have some left over rock that I had in my past tanks. It was bleached before being put into storage and has not been used since. When I was inspecting it today I noticed a chlorine smell coming from the rocks. After such a long time, should I still be worried about residual chlorine on the rocks? I would suspect not, but wanted some other input The tank (10 gal) that these will be used in will be a new tank needing to be cycled. No livestock, doing a cocktail shrimp cycle, "live sand", etc. I plan on using an air hose on the rock to clean out any small particles/critters that may be using the rock. I could also do a soak in RO/DI with lots of Prime, should that help. Thank you for your input!