Black Spot ID????

Discussion in 'Fish Diseases' started by Poppy828, Jan 19, 2005.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Jay

Jay Teardrop Maxima Clam

Heres a great source for info on diseases and everything else. I use it for my homepage. It has Google on the main page that you can search the website or un-check the box and you are searching he web.

Hope it helps. It is full of great info in great detail.

Jay
    http://www.wetwebmedia.com/index.html

2. Click Here!

3. Poppy828

Poppy828 Fire Shrimp

I search that all the time also Jay. Thank you. Did not see anything at WetWeb either.

Thanks for your time,

T

4. Poppy828

Poppy828 Fire Shrimp

Update on the spot. It was gone by the next evening and has not been back since. I wonder if he hit himself on something when the lights went out all the sudde? Or maybe he just got really stressed with no pumps and light on?

He seems to be fine this morning. Thank you to all that helped.

T

5. Birdlady

Birdlady Finback Whale

That 's great! My Chevron Tang had scraped itself shortly after I first got him and when I saw the abrasion I was FREAKIN OUT!!!! All I could picture was the $$$$ goin' down the toilet!! [smiley=toilet.gif]

He was all healed the next day. I did not want to say that until you had ID'd the problem...cause I could not tell from the pic what was going on...

I am so glad your fish is recovered! You must be relieved!! Whew! [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

6. Poppy828

Poppy828 Fire Shrimp

Oh yeah, big releif Birdlady. I was scaredededddd :p

Glad your guy recoverd also. I still wonder what he hit though. Oh well. I guess it does not matter at this point. He is fine so I am thankful.

Thanks for the concern BL.

T