Black and White Ocellaris breeding

Discussion in 'Breeding Tropical Fish' started by Kirklinsclownfi, Nov 29, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Kirklinsclownfi

Kirklinsclownfi Plankton

I am selling them for 15-20 ea I have sold 50 so far in 2 weeks it must be on ok deal.

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Kirklinsclownfi

Kirklinsclownfi Plankton

Yes I am selling them for 15-20 ea

4. Gexx

Gexx Giant Squid

dang thats cheap. do you ship?

5. Kirklinsclownfi

Kirklinsclownfi Plankton

How many do you want they are @ 3/4" long almost. I have not shipped any but I sure can try. If you pay for shipping and a couple little heat pads for like 1 dollar ea. ya I would try shipping them, probably ship usps overnight. What were you thinking.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2009
  6. kookie_guy

kookie_guy Spaghetti Worm

I'm having no problem with them laying eggs, and the eggs hatching, but it's downhill from there. I've managed to save the fry a few times and put them into a tank, but no luck with keeping them going. What do you feed them? I know rotifers are the best, but do you grow your own? Or purchase them?

I can get them out of the tank every time if I tried. Just with no luck on the feeding end, I don't bother anymore.

7. BMXCLAY

BMXCLAY Purple Spiny Lobster

I have 2 orange occelaris and one black. They all live on nthe same live rock. How could i get them to breed. I have a long tentacle anenome but they generally dont go in it.

8. Click Here!

9. ddaasshh

ddaasshh Spaghetti Worm

you know i ran too petco the other day, and saw two black & whites, but i wasnt sure if they were the real deal or not, now you got me thinking. lol, ill have to check it out.

10. Kirklinsclownfi

Kirklinsclownfi Plankton

Yes you need royifers and plenty of them ea fry larvae needs 1000-1500 a day to survive.

11. Kirklinsclownfi

Kirklinsclownfi Plankton

They have to pair up on their own I would put only 2 fish in the tank to pair up.

12. Bunner

Bunner Bubble Tip Anemone

so if you pair them yourself they wont? bought two from my lfs and i have had them 3 months now.