Biocube's Build Thread, Tank teardown 1/6/14

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Fish Tanks!' started by Biocube, May 1, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. zesty

zesty Sailfin Tang

Haha! It's fun to look back at where we were and compare to where we are.
    I find myself usually going, "Oh man, I can believe I asked for an ID on xenia." or something silly. But, at the time it wasn't silly and I'm sure people were more than happy to comment and help. And that's all that counts!

DSC reef likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. chum

chum Coral Banded Shrimp

this is not the end. in time he will rebuild with even more knowledge than he had the first time. it is in our blood, it is what we do ! two months ago i had to tear down my 120 to give my room a make over. it will take time, but i will rebuild. you have to, it eats at you till you do. they say every beginning has an end. i believe an end must always have a new beginning.

DSC reef and zesty like this.
  4. Ashevillian

Ashevillian Pajama Cardinal

My stupid RFL+ went out about a year ago.. I've been too lazy to figure out which is bad and which is good.. all it really did for me was digitize everything for me. Now I'm forced to spend more time checking parameters, since it died

Sorry to tease everyone by popping this thread back up. It's been a huge inspiration to me, and I haven't been on 3reef since the site upgraded

Hope he comes back sometime and gives us an update!

5. Biocube

Biocube Giant Squid

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say hello and thank Zesty for the kind words. I now own a house, dog and been married for 3 years. I was in my basement and I saw the LED light system I made a few years back and I wondered about my thread. I miss you all and I hope all is well.

Thanks again for the great memories.

~ Chris T.

6. Zissou

Zissou Fire Shrimp

Life has a way of pushing the pause button on things we love, you'll be back. Cheers and congrats on your new life and things to come!

7. Swisswiss

Swisswiss Caribbean Reef Squid