Biocube 29

Discussion in 'New To The Hobby' started by PepperDeath, Mar 20, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. oldfishkeeper

oldfishkeeper Giant Squid

2. Click Here!

3. DSC reef

DSC reef Giant Squid

4. PepperDeath

PepperDeath Feather Duster

5. PepperDeath

6. Ashevillian

Ashevillian Pajama Cardinal

+1 Same here! Really this biocube is inspiring. The liverock setup is really well thought out it seems looks great. Just wondering a few questions if it's okay! What do you run inside the reactor? Does your clownfish try to live in your RBTA, does it mess with the shrimp, which is really pretty! Also wondering what is your dosing like?

Shows great capability of what the biocube can do even without an addon fuge or sump!

7. PepperDeath

Thank you so much! I don't mind at all I will try and help as much as I can...I put my chemi pure elite in the reactor. I just leave it in the bag and it folds around the center perfectly. And in the fuge rack in the back of the tank I just have filter floss on top and chaeto in the center...no the clown has never wanted anything to do with the rbta. And it has never messed with the shrimp :) my rbta has been a little smaller lately I'm not sure why. But I hope it will be alright. Onto my dosing. I dose the 2 part seachem reef fusion alkalinity and calcium. 3times a week. 7.5 ml of each Monday and Wednesday. And 10 ml each on Friday after a 2.5 gallon water change. And also a couple capfuls of phyto plankton on Friday. And thank you so much!

8. Click Here!

9. PepperDeath

10. PepperDeath