Bigfoot

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Ryland, Jun 27, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. cgarner

cgarner Skunk Shrimp

The only way I would believe in big foot is if he has the capabilities to live at the bottom of the ocean

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Corailline

Corailline Super Moderator

EXACTLY,

Because basically that is the only place he could remain undiscovered for so long, the last frontier, on earth anyway.

4. Vinnyboombatz

Vinnyboombatz Giant Squid

Say what you want I personally believe that the reason you never see them is terrorists are capturing them,shaving them down, and teaching them how to speak,then using them to infiltrate our country.I mean how else do you explain all the dumb people around lately.;D
    Gooney GooGoo......
    P.S.I do believe there is something in the woods that these people are seeing and it really wouldn't shock me to find out there is something unknown there.But I doubt it.

5. TritonsGarden

TritonsGarden 3reef Sponsor

True story.

Back when I was a teenager, just a few years ago ;), I was an avid deer hunter. One morning a buddy and I were driving to our favorite hunting spot when some deer ran across the road in front of us and went into the woods. Being young and stupid, we decided to try to get the deer to come back out of the woods so we could shoot them. I got out of the car and proceeded to walk into the pasture beside the woods to try and sneak behind the deer and run them back out into to the road so my buddy could shoot.

This was about 4AM and it was pitch dark so I couldn’t see a thing. I get about 100 yards into the pasture and hear a noise like something walking. I stop and the noise stops. I start walking again and the noise starts again. I stop again. Thinking it was the deer I heard, I start walking again. This time something starts running towards me. It was big and heavy and closing fast. This was no deer. It sounded too heavy for deer. I was scared to death and started running back to the car. I dove through the barbed wire fence ripping my jacket and scratching my gun. We left the roadside and drove on to our hunting spot. I was convinced that was a bigfoot chasing me. What else could it be?

Later that day when we finished hunting, I drove by the pasture again. This time it was daylight and I could see the pasture clearly. There stood a horse. Now I am convinced, bigfoot was riding that horse chasing me away ;)

Jack

1 person likes this.
  6. Corailline

Corailline Super Moderator

I think a good story is when you are buying into it, you want to read on. You definitely had me going. Loved the surprised ending.

7. Va Reef

Va Reef Giant Squid

Space, the final frontier, Bigfoot is the man on the moon too and he flies to earth everynow and then right? lol

8. Click Here!

9. Ron P

Ron P Astrea Snail

I think it's possible. Scientists are discovering new species all the time so we as humans sure aren't all knowing.

I like this theory here:
    HowStuffWorks "Bigfoot or an Ancient Ape?"

It's possible for creatures like this to exist because creatures like this have already existed. You can look at the fossil record and see it. Do these creatures exist today? Maybe, maybe not. You can't prove that something doesn't exist you can only prove that it does exist. The only way to prove that for sure is for one to show up somewhere.

It's def possible but I'm just waiting to see if anyone finds one.

10. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

I don't believe in BigFoot, but there are huge areas of land all over the world that have not been studied and that stay pretty much people free all the time. Scientists are discovering new species all the time.

11. Va Reef

Va Reef Giant Squid

There's one in my house. :eek:

12. jimmy_beaner

jimmy_beaner Teardrop Maxima Clam

When does science find large land species that live in rather well populated areas of the world?