Beware of reefwerks! need DIY advice please!

Discussion in 'LED Aquarium Lighting' started by cosmo, Jan 27, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Gresham

Gresham Great Blue Whale

He ordered a complete unit , not a DIY unit. What ever the vendor did to the DIY kit is 100% on him as that is not what the consumer ordered. There is zero reason to charge him for a restocking fee when the vendor is at fault.

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

Thank you!:)

4. ingtar_shinowa

ingtar_shinowa Giant Squid

i bet he resells it 7-8 times :cheesy:

1 person likes this.
  5. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

i bet he resells it 7-8 times :cheesy:

HMMM!lol

6. leighton1245

leighton1245 Horrid Stonefish

Do you know for a fact that he ordered a Complete unit and not in fact what he said a standard DIY kit many different times in this thread. As you and I aren't the vendor we don't really know what happen or what was said. So we only get one side of the story from a frustrated person. Don't blame the OP but i also don't think the vendor is wrong either.

7. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

I said that's what I received![​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Don't feel like I need to copy the emails!

8. Click Here!

9. 1fishyguy

1fishyguy Purple Spiny Lobster

I understand you trying to take your time and defend these guys but if reefwerks doesnt even want to take the time to chime in and put his 2cents in to cover his own ass and protect his name and customer service whats the point in arguing back and forth?

10. Mr. Bill

Mr. Bill Native Floridian

+1 1000%

My thoughts exactly. He has been on numerous times since this thread was first started. He should've jumped in and said something long before now...

11. Mobalized

Mobalized Teardrop Maxima Clam

Maybe he's just getting sick of defending all the complaints against him lol. I've read multiple about his service and I have even had to look hard to find them.

12. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

There's not alot for him to say at this point! All 4 of us were really patient, but his series of lies and excuses caught up with him, leading to my frustration level as it sits! 2 months of excuse after excuse! Then I read the barbianj link and the excuses are exactly the same, the stretching out the same, the lack of a complete delivered product! Plus there are others I know of that have experienced the exact same! The lack of communication and the lack of receiving what I ordered and then the wrong product 6 weeks after my promised delivery date made me his frustrated! Then the audacity to try to charge me a restocking fee after all that is just bad business! On top of a $50 return shipping fee! Lesson learned, I'll stick with trusted companies that would not charge for a wrong shipment and would return communication and ship in an expedited manner! Honestly a simple mea culpa, and a return of ALL my money is all that is/was needed!

The lack of a response is sadly expected by me at this point! A simple search on other forums and google would've saved me this headache! You live you learn!