Better Pics of Wave2K

Discussion in 'Coral' started by Dador, Mar 9, 2006.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. coral reefer

coral reefer Giant Squid

Wave2k pumps 4000 gallons per hour! It produces both laminar and chaotic wave motion. It offers intermittent surge at the top and bottom of the tank. It help suspend detritus for removal by filtration and doesn't create a focused stream like powerheads but actually makes waves!!!!!!!!!!! It pushes in and out 8.8 gallons during each up and down cycle, with a cycle happening every 6 seconds for 600 times per hour!!Awesome and insane... I'm hooked and will be purchasing one of these soon. They come in two sizes and also come in corner and center units.
    That about wraps it up. Oh, yes the price is $215.00 for the large center unit.
    $220.00 for the large corner unit.
    Dimensions for the large sizes are: corner-10" long by 5.5" deep by 16.25" high.
    center-16.25long by 16.25 high by 2.28" deep.

2. Click Here!

3. Dador

Dador Coral Banded Shrimp

The truth!!!

Ok! I'm Gonna come clean!;) The wave 2K is amazing! :eek: I've had the system running since Feb. READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO WATER CHANGES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chemistry is perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am very careful about my overall system. My nitrates were getting a bit high so I added red algae to my sump. Period!!!!!!! That is it!!!!! I have blue Zoos reproducing, flowerpots thriving, sun polyps going crazy!!!! My fish are happy and thriving. An Anthias that has doubled in size and I've beaten an Ich outbreak!!! The Wave 2K keeps my hex as close to the ocean as anything I've personally seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. morejongg

morejongg Astrea Snail

Dador,
    I've been looking at the Wave2K for awhile now.
    Are you experiencing any blocking of the surge
    at the bottom of the cycle(tank)by the LR? Also
    any problems with the sand blowing around?