Beginner with problems please help

Discussion in 'ASAP' started by Guest, Dec 8, 2003.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Craig Manoukian

Craig Manoukian Giant Squid

You have gotten the straight dope on the UG filter plates.  I wouldn't give a dime to any maintence oufit that is so out of touch with the most current data.  Great lesson learned in that there are a lot of experienced but poorly informed people in this hobby.  DIY is a much better and less expensive way to go.  Good luck Dave!

2. Click Here!

3. Land_Fish

Land_Fish Guest

[quote author=dirtyB link=board=ASAP;num=1070928451;start=15#17 date=12/15/03 at 17:18:40]the inside of the stand is 18.75(w)x48(l)x22(h)inches
    with an opening in the back 16x40.5[/quote]

This is a 120 gallon tank right?
    do you have photos of the stand?

4. Craig Manoukian

The dimensions given calc to approximately 20,050 cubic inches which equates to a about 87 gallons.

5. dirtyB

dirtyB Plankton

my brother will be in town this weekend he's bringing his digital camara so I will have pictures of the stand then and i will post then

6. Land_Fish

Land_Fish Guest

[quote author=Craig_Manoukian link=board=ASAP;num=1070928451;start=15#22 date=12/17/03 at 08:30:11]The dimensions given calc to approximately 20,050 cubic inches which equates to a about 87 gallons.[/quote]

I think his first post said he has a 120 gallon tank and thats why I question the size of the stand here Mr. Criag ;D

7. Craig Manoukian

I completely understand, the dimensions don't match up with the earlier post. Just doing the math hombre!

8. Click Here!

9. Land_Fish

Land_Fish Guest

I know but we need input from first post.... ya know.

10. Craig Manoukian

Just you and me here Dave, wheres DirtyB?

11. dirtyB

dirtyB Plankton

Hey guys everything in the tank is stable at the moment I will be starting a 40 gallon tank to house my fish for the time being while I work on putting a sump etc on my big tank (I say big tank cause I guess it's not 120 gallons it 48x24x24inches whatever that equates to )
    But for the next 2 weeks all is on hold I'm going diving see ya when I'm back I'll try and get some pictures if I can find a underwater digi cam for rent somewhere

Merry Christmas to all and thanks again for the help thuss for

Dave (Dirtyb)

12. dirtyB

dirtyB Plankton

here are some pic's of the tank