Become a 3reef Supporter!

Discussion in '3reef Forum News & Information' started by Matt Rogers, Nov 24, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. totter0817

totter0817 Purple Spiny Lobster

I dont think 33 is that expensive, like you said when you break it down its only 3 dollars a month, that could be change you collect in your change bucket- I know everybody has one.

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

if you think that's expensive think of the 1 fish or coral that the advice on this site has saved you, I bet it's more than $33 :)

1 person likes this.
  4. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn The Dude

No doubt. Who would say that? When I saw the notification, I thought the number was going to be around $60 to $80....which I would have paid. I have gotton much more than that out of this site. So $33 is a deal and a half. Now......a VIP suite was mentioned. A good point. We also need a secret handshake. A super-duper secret handshake. And a codeword.

5. BillyD

BillyD Feather Duster

Well if you have a Code word, you'll ofcourse need a 3reef decoder ring, otherwise you will never know when the code word is changed. And Shoe Phones. Gotta have Shoe phones....never know when you might need to Call on a 3reef member if you are not near a computer.

1 person likes this.
  6. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn The Dude

Forgot alllllll about the decoder ring. Yes. A necessity. And the shoephone is a good idea, but what about a **** Tracy watch with our own dedicated satellite hookup?

Edit: Hey.....I just got bleeped!!!!! Cool. Let's replace that with Richard Tracy.

7. bmshehan

bmshehan Fu Manchu Lion Fish

I will be getting in on this also here soon! Money is tight right now, but hopefully after the holidays. I figure I pay for hunting magazine subscriptions that help me out tremendously, so why not help the cause here that also helps me out?? Been tryin to sport the 3reef shirt anywhere I go too!
    Just noticed after this post you took my pic out of my sig, I understand but I want it back!
    Thanks for all the good work Matt!

8. Click Here!

9. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn The Dude

10. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

Consider this my Thanksgiving present to 3reef. Luna

1 person likes this.
  11. JohnnyBoy

JohnnyBoy Purple Spiny Lobster

[SCROLL]I'm IN!:2thumbsup[/SCROLL]

2 people like this.
  12. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

Peredhil is a team player.

Peredhil also wants to be a reef protector. Needs the boat to accept paypal first.

1 person likes this.