BaWest's 55 Gal. Piano reef desk

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Fish Tanks!' started by bawest, Mar 23, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

Ditto, that is original. You could always play the paino right before feeding them and get them use to the sound of it. I tap on the top rim of the tank before feeding and you should see them come "running" out to get feed, Its so funny.

2. Click Here!

3. baugherb

baugherb Giant Squid

Sweet tank!!!!!! or should I say piano... Oh heck, either way its cool......

4. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

Nice looking lights! ;)

5. bawest

bawest Fire Worm

The piano doesn't work. I thought about getting an electric keyboard that would fit. That would rock. I bought the piano for $300 about 10 years ago so my daughter would learn. She never picked it up, so it was sitting in my garage for about 2 years. Then one day, I bought a fish tank and a wroght iron stand at an auction real cheap. I said.... This stand sucks.... what can I use to make a stand that would hold a sump?.......... I broke out the sawsall and the crowbar, went to town tearing it up.

I still need to build a canopy for it though.

6. bawest

bawest Fire Worm

Yeah, I would have already built a canopy, but it would have covered up my pretty lights that I bought second hand from an old friend back in the old world.

7. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

Old world....you should of just waited a while and started traveling to Greensburg for work. Money is really good over here.

8. Click Here!

9. des_pie

des_pie Plankton

i did something similar about 4 years ago. bought a tank with no stand and put it into the old piano i had. am still improving on it over time.