Banded Eel and another Fish Id help needed.

Discussion in 'ASAP' started by RoloSaez, Aug 3, 2014.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. RoloSaez

RoloSaez Millepora

Acclimating now is a Banded Eel and another fish I think it looks like a wrasse. A friend moved took down a 55 G and will be a month or so before he can get it running. Looking to upgrade. I have a 125G two Engineer Gobies, Maroon Clown, two chromis, and a few coral. Question one need an ID on a fish and is the eel ok in my set up or will he have to life in the secure refugium? picture to come shortly.

2. Click Here!

3. RoloSaez

RoloSaez Millepora

4. Vinnyboombatz

Vinnyboombatz Giant Squid

5. RoloSaez

RoloSaez Millepora

holding them the refugium is completely sealed

6. Vinnyboombatz

The high hat is large.They get about 9 inches.May disturb the sandbed as they are primarily sifters.

7. RoloSaez

RoloSaez Millepora

I can put the Hi Hat in the DT and the eel in the refugium What do you think? Thanks for the Id I was looking but was not sure what it was.

8. Click Here!

9. RoloSaez

RoloSaez Millepora

The Engineer build mountains so that won't be too much of an issue at this point.

10. Vinnyboombatz

LOL O yeah I forgot.The only one who may give it a problem of course is the Clown.Hi hats are rather shy when acclimating.

11. RoloSaez

RoloSaez Millepora

Little dude been through some trauma. Seems to be doing ok so far lights out already so it will give it time to settle in I hope. I put the Eel in the DT as well My uncle says it shouldn't be an issue and the tank is covered by the canopy so it shouldn't escape. They were both in a 55G and due to the move neglected the last few weeks. Buddy lost a Maroon Clown, Picasso Trigger, and I forget what else. I'm gonna help him set up the next tank so he does it right.