Baby clown

Discussion in 'Tropical Fish' started by starfish2217, Aug 1, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. starfish2217

starfish2217 Horrid Stonefish

haha oh I seeeeeee mine is still tiny :p

2. Click Here!

3. Va Reef

Va Reef Giant Squid

im getting some new corals soon :) starting with a torch so my clown can host. i cant wait haha...ugh m emerald crab might be nipping at my clown when he sleeps :angry: there are all these cut marks and little peices missing from his tail. so when i turn the lights off i catch the crab and put him in a plastic bag with some big pebbles and food. hope thats not too inhumane

4. starfish2217

I would so do the same... poor little guy. I looove my torch coral its my favorite! thats awesome hope you get a good one. I would get rid of that little sucker if he keeps hurting him!

5. Va Reef

Va Reef Giant Squid

so it turns out that its not the crab ( i think) probably my goby. but i was thinking of trading the goby in for a red scooter blenny and a piece of coral. im gonna see what everyone has to say about a red scooter that takes frozen in an 8 gal LOL.

6. starfish2217

lol that sounds like a good idea! I need to work on trading stuff in.. ugh. I haven't even been keeping up on my tank. I have been studying like crazy for my bio exam im freaking out!!! its tomorrow. I really need to do a water change. but I ran out of salt :p and I don't want to go buy some to make it. it s a PITA

7. Va Reef

Va Reef Giant Squid

so its a no go for the scooter, well mixed opinions but im gonna say no, i hate trading because i always go in thinking (reasonably) what i wanna get but i come out ith something different LOL, what branch of biology?