Baby clown

Discussion in 'Tropical Fish' started by starfish2217, Aug 1, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. starfish2217

starfish2217 Horrid Stonefish

i know it... im soooooo poor :( I hate it i need to work more but I go to school. bleh. soon enough!

2. Click Here!

3. Va Reef

Va Reef Giant Squid

i dont even want to complain because i just get little jobs around the house....but lately i've had to put all my money into speed training (soccer) so im poor too hahaha

so hows that baby clown? :)

4. starfish2217

I know how it feels ugh... Its good :D he is super cute he hasn't grown much :/ still looks like he is fighting the current every day lol. He eats so much tho so he is doing great :) I need to do a water change soon too bleh. not excited

5. Va Reef

Va Reef Giant Squid

ahh mine hasnt grown either and i feed him like crazy meanwhile the ones at the store are like double the size of when they first came in. i just do water chages whenever probably more then neccesary though hahaha. but changing 2 gallons isnt much of a problem. as far as growning i dont think mine will grow much more because of that theory that they grow to the size of the tank

6. starfish2217

huh... thats interesting. Mine isn't even a full inch tho! he is so tiny still.... I just did a water change yesterday :D and I totally got paid and I bought the cutest little anemone crab :) he is pretty awesome. Im still on the hunt for the perfect fish tho!

7. Va Reef

Va Reef Giant Squid

do you have an anenome? haha maybe another clown? ::)

8. Click Here!

9. Unique Reefs

Unique Reefs Plankton

Do yall use tap water for water changes??? I came across this thread and saw some of the pic's and someone's got a-lot of hair algae. I had the same problem and started using RO/DI water for water changes and added about 15 little crabs to my 24 gallon nano cube.

10. PB&J

PB&J Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

mine did this too for about 3 days, now there very happy with there new home and are swimming every where

11. starfish2217

Which pic? lol I use tap water. Im trying to get everything set up to switch. Sometimes I just buy premade salt water tho. I just got rid of the little bit of hair algae I had... I rarely get it...

12. starfish2217

I have a torch coral he loooves. I wanted him to host in the bubble coral.. but.. I guess he didn't like it. And I dunno how happy my baby clown will be finding the crabby in his home :p I don't even know if the clown even likes my bubble or torch he is just everywhere. all he is interested in is EATING and he's not even growing :p