Asking for your prayers/well wishes

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by PackLeader, Oct 12, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. seabass1

seabass1 Montipora Digitata

Great to hear pack, got your back!!!!

2. Click Here!

3. PackLeader

PackLeader Giant Squid

Well, I was (am) quite a bit bigger, and had some to lose anyways ;) I am about 6'1", and weighed about 245lbs nekkid before this started. At my last doctor visit, I weighed in at 212lbs in full, heavy winter clothing (jacket and all). My ideal weight I would personally say is around 215, that's what I weighed during my college/hockey days. Unfortunately, I am there, but with about half the muscle mass ;)
    Just as an update, we are all *almost* doing better. My dad is doing much better, and has returned to work on a limited/restricted schedule as well. Virus wise I am doing better, but my chest pains have gotten worse and I am now being told I have costochondritis. This really stinks as it's almost unbearably painful at times. But at least it's nothing too serious or risky. My lungs were clear as a bell and I was showing a 98% O2 sat at the last check-up. I even managed to go out to the movies today. First time I have been outside of the house to go somewhere other than work or the doctors in 3 weeks :) BTW, I saw "Paranormal Activity" and it was excellent! ;)

1 person likes this.
  4. salsalito25

salsalito25 Stylophora

ITs great to hear you and your family are on the road to a good recovery..!

ANd i wanna see that movie BAD..!!!!

5. Av8Bluewater

Av8Bluewater Giant Squid

Jeez man.. I didn't know you were sick too. Welcome back.