AragaMilk,,yes or no.....    

Discussion in 'Product Review Archives' started by CheckMateKingll, Mar 14, 2003.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. CheckMateKingll

CheckMateKingll Feather Duster

Aragonite is not a chemical, but a natural mineral, Aragonite will not skyrocket your PH, so you can't overdose!

CaribSea's aragaMilk is the easy way to add balanced Calcium, carbonate buffer, and essential trace elements like Stromium, Magnesium, and Barium to your Marine or hard water aquarium.

AragaMilk uses the power of aragonite for fast mineralization, plus a boost of extra Magnesium to aid in coralline algea growth.

The only thing it does not have is Iodine, you would dose that once a week.

Has anybody used this product and if so how are the results? I hope this isn't just a Florida product, lol ,,,,

Some LFS stores down here highly recommend it and use it, how's about you?

2. Click Here!

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: AragaMilk,,yes or no.....    

We live on the stuff here. I've had Carib Sea mix gallon sized quantities for our shop and we love it. You see what the corals look like when you come here. What do you think?

4. Gresham

Gresham Great Blue Whale

I used it for almost a year. It didn't keep up with my alkalinity demand nor my calcium demand. I now use it only for my ro water. It will increase your ph in larger doses, and you definitly can overdose it. I wonder if you have a low ph and high phospates, if the phospate would bind to it, and be released once your ph drops again, any takers on this?

5. karlas

karlas Fire Goby

since were on the subject i had asked in a earlier post but i have the aragramite the powder form not the aragramilk. is the powder form any good? and has anybody tried it?