Aqueon 36 gal Bowfront

Discussion in 'New To The Hobby' started by bwahaha, Jan 3, 2014.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. bwahaha

bwahaha Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

Here he is!

Attached Files:

2. Click Here!

3. bwahaha

Hey guys, haven't posted in a while but I got a couple of new additions to the tank and a question. I recently added a tiger pistol shrimp (while I wait to find a shrimp goby) and a red linkia sea star, both of which are doing fantastic :) I see a new burrow every other day lol. He did kill one of my hermit crabs with his pistol... Oh well. Anyway, I'll see if I can get some pics. I can't seem to find a pair of the gobies I want, so I think I'll go with one Yasha Hase. Since there's going to be one fish instead of two, I was trying to find another to fully stock the tank, but I can't decide on one. Any thoughts?

4. bwahaha

So the Yasha Hase came in to the pet store on Thursday, and was killed and eaten by a rather large coral banded shrimp before I could pick him up :( A new one is coming in this Thursday and they are going to keep him in the bag for me until I can drop by so that they don't run the risk of this happening again. Pics to come

5. oldfishkeeper

oldfishkeeper Giant Squid

glad to see you post again! sounds like things are going well with the tank, great news!

6. bwahaha

yep, everything's going well, thanks! I was supposed to pick up my Yasha today but they forgot to call it in so I have to wait till next Tuesday :(

7. oldfishkeeper

oldfishkeeper Giant Squid

oh well, waiting is the name of the game in this hobby :)

8. Click Here!

9. bwahaha

That could not be more true... haha