Aquatraders?

Discussion in 'Metal Halide Aquarium Lighting' started by ScottsTanks, Feb 16, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Mawnkey

Mawnkey Ritteri Anemone

Buy from topdog on ebay. Much better customer service. Is have felt with both aquatraders and top dog. Aquatraders has horrible customer service.

2. Click Here!

3. ibefishy

ibefishy Montipora Capricornis

I used the 4 bulb 48" T5 for a while and seemed to do ok, but their customer service sucks. You cant call them for customer service have to email and it took forever to hear anything back from them. I would buy from someone else.

4. TANGMAN4250

TANGMAN4250 Plankton

My experiance with aquatraders was terrible ! My opinion would be to spend a few dollars more and go with a reputable company ,
    they were very slow , to ship , quality was poor and no customer assistance
    just my 2 cents worth

5. 1fishyguy

1fishyguy Purple Spiny Lobster

you could just buy my MH fixture ;) works great and brand new bulbs

6. tofast

tofast Astrea Snail

I have ordered 4 times with Aqua traders... Not everybody can afford those sexy Sol fixtures or top of the line mh ones. People really shouldn't rip on them if they never ordered from them imo. If you have a bad experience than yea let us all know how much they suck!
    Out of the 4 orders i placed with them i only had a problem with 1 order. It was a delivery/packing problem. One of my t5 bulbs was broken... Not even a big deal cause u need to replace those crappy bulbs anyway. Just to test the company and have a back up bulb i emailed the company. They sent me two more bulbs as a gift, i just had to pay shipping. All in all id give this company a solid B.

7. tofast

tofast Astrea Snail

on a side note i bought a hang on the back refugeum from them and i consider it one of my best investments to this day. It lets all my pods slowly spill into my display tank without getting smashed by a propeller. I got it for around 70$ compared to the next cheapest of equal size at around 170$. Thats crazy savings!!! Its just a piece of acrylic, some company's really rip u off