Aquascape Ideas

Discussion in 'Live Rock' started by TheSaltwaterGuy, Nov 13, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. SushiGirl

SushiGirl Barracuda

Yeah, that's my issue with the Vanuatu rock. I originally had 75 lbs in a 38 gallon. It was literallly full. Now I have that 75 & another 15 in my 55, and it's full. Fortunately I have a sump with a LARGE refugium section on the 55, so I put the "extra" pieces down there. Still looks like a wall in my tank tho. That's ok, I kinda like walls, especially since it's got LOTS of interesting nooks & crannies due to the rock shapes.

2. Click Here!

3. TheSaltwaterGuy

TheSaltwaterGuy Banned

Didn't think I'd be coming back here to this thread lol but you know what I hate? I like my aquascape but when I look at other aquascapes it makes mine feel kinda sucky... Ughh.... Jealousy is such a bad person XD

4. SushiGirl

SushiGirl Barracuda

LOL TheSaltwaterGuy. I know what you mean.

5. TheSaltwaterGuy

TheSaltwaterGuy Banned

Might as well post a pic by tomorrow to see how my new corals are doing

6. TheSaltwaterGuy

TheSaltwaterGuy Banned

Well yet again I didn't think I'd be coming back here lol. first of all, can someone tell me how to edit this title? This has more to do with aquascaping then tonga branch rock anymore. Anyway, My aquascape got messed up when I kinda decided to start over, so I'm looking for a new aquascape different from my last one. for anyone new to this thread, if you go back like 2 pages you can see my old aquascape. Still want something like it with at least some kind of cave formation for the fish. any suggestions?

7. Corailline

Corailline Super Moderator

Go back to the first post of this tread, choose edit. Next you will choose Go Advanced, just look down the page and you will see how to edit title.

8. Click Here!

9. libog2fish

libog2fish Fire Shrimp

i know this hasn't been brought up in awhile but everytime there's a local reef keeper shutting down I always bite and snag the tonga's becuase to me there like gold now a days....espically for 5 bucks a pound damm you gotta be outta your mind to pass such an offer up!;D

10. TheSaltwaterGuy

TheSaltwaterGuy Banned

then tell me when someone is shutting down i'd still like about 3-4 pounds! XD