Aquacon?

Discussion in 'South Florida Reef Society' started by robl45, Jan 14, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. robl45

robl45 Flamingo Tongue

they allow local pickup, was going to get some stuff from them. is there any other place that has as good a selection and prices around south florida? heard bad things about aquacon and they aren't exactly easy to pick up from being they close at 5pm every day.

2. Click Here!

3. robl45

robl45 Flamingo Tongue

no one buys anything locally? I went to all fish emporium, not a heck of a selection and not super cheap, although with 20% off I guess it isn't bad.

i've read a lot of horrors on aquacon, but I guess if you pick up locally and its not what you ordered, you could just refuse it and do a charge back on your credit card?

4. xmetalfan99

xmetalfan99 Giant Squid

Honestly, from all the reviews I have found, I would refuse to give them any business.

i guess you could always do a charge back, but is it really worth the time?

5. robl45

robl45 Flamingo Tongue

well when you work and can't be home to sign for something, it makes it kind of tough to order from most places, thats why local pickup is ideal. especially when the prices are much cheaper and they have things that other places don't.

6. xmetalfan99

xmetalfan99 Giant Squid

I work, I still have stuff shipped. You leave a note and they leave the package at your door. Perfect for if you live in an apartment. You can also have them ship it to the local fedEx or UPS for pickup anytime there.

Last time I checked aquacon is not wysiwyg so who knows what you are actually going to get health and color wise when you show up.

7. robl45

robl45 Flamingo Tongue

i thought if its signature required, they won't do that, and doesn't that void the guarantee?

where is a good place to order from if i go that route?

8. Click Here!

9. ezz1r

ezz1r Feather Star

I think its in the name....LOL aqua con ..... says it all !