Aqua Vim aquarium question....

Discussion in 'Fish Tank Brands and Kits' started by schroedel, Apr 27, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. schroedel

schroedel Astrea Snail

Hi everyone! I am wondering if anyone has had any experiance with AquaVim seemless glass aquariums? I am about to order one but wanted any feedback possible about it. I have no way to see this tank first before buying it. I hope someone out there can help. Much appreciated. thank you.
    jon

2. Click Here!

3. Stone

Stone Plankton

Aqua Vim aquarium

I bought their 130 gallon seamless bow front 5 ~ 6 years ago, and I have been very happy about it. I bought their 185 gallon full cylinder recently for my new home and I couldn't be happier -Unlike many manufacturers who sacrifice quality or service due to an economic down turn, Aqua Vim has made themselves unmatached in the industry.

4. mempho reefer

mempho reefer Plankton

I got my 68g half cylindar from AquaVim in December 09. LOVE IT! The quality and workmanship is great. I was worried about having it shipped from NY to Memphis but it arrived on time, extremely well packed, and without a scratch. I then had my favorite LFS pick it up to plumb for a custom sump. They were also impressed with the quality of the tank. I would definitely buy from AquaVim again. They have an incredible selection of tank designs that you just can't find anywhere else and the prices are great even with shipping cost added in.

5. rkaragozler

rkaragozler Astrea Snail

I know Alex from Aqua-Vim personally, and have visited his warehouse in NY on many occasions. Very well made product if you ask me. Not crazy about their lighting though.
    Good Luck.

6. schroedel

schroedel Astrea Snail

Thanks rkaragozler, Good to know! I ordered it yesterday 6/1 and is in transit. This is the exact tank I got without the funny stuff inside! I also just ordered Icecaps reef illumination mh/t-5 fixture.
    OV110bF139

7. rkaragozler

rkaragozler Astrea Snail

Nice choice, pm me with your order number ill see if i could have him throw in something for you

8. Click Here!

9. rkaragozler

rkaragozler Astrea Snail

schroedel if you ordered before

bonus: Valid through May 31, 2010, with purchase of a set of Ocean View or Moon View aquarium, you get the following items as bonus:

a). One additional aquarium up to 48 gal, at half price; or

b). One set of top-off system, as free bonus; or

c). One automatic variable speed 4 3/4" cooling fan with temperature sensor, as free bonus; or

d). One set of power compact light in proper size for the Eco-smart sump filter combo for the tank purchased, as free bonus.

MAKE SURE TO ASK

10. schroedel

schroedel Astrea Snail

Thanks! I appriciate it but he has already shipped it. It is somewhere between NY and California.I am not as excited anymore since I went to the vet. today and they told me my Dog has cancer and may be bone cancer.:cry: