anyone used reefs2go?

Discussion in 'Reefs2go' started by JK901, Apr 3, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. JK901

JK901 Skunk Shrimp

I emailed them a few days ago and have heard nothing. They are a sponsor here so I thought maybe someone had used them before, but then internet searches do not bring up good results.

Looking for some history on them from fellow 3reefers

2. Click Here!

3. grinder37

grinder37 Whip-Lash Squid

I've ordered three times from them now and had nothing but excellent service.I made free shipping with every order and got a ton of sweet freebies (pods,hermits,buy one/get one.They are becoming one of my favorite vendors.

First order-the torch coral I had ordered did not pass quality controls final inspection and did not ship,they instantly credited me back.I just made free shipping by adding that coral,they still shipped free overnight and gave me all the freebies as if the coral did ship (but i'm just happy they refused to send me an unhealthy specimen).I did not know this until I recieved my order.

The next day,a royal gramma that I got from them was a floater when I woke,assuming shipping stress as everything else and parameters was fine.Followed thier instructions for thier 14 day alive warranty.Was credited back with no hassle and great customer service and communication.

The two orders that followed were issue-less.IMO,great prices,good service,highly recommended.

4. tattoolew

tattoolew Sea Dragon

I have ordered once from them, seems pretty good to me. I had pods a CBS, which I now regret but that is not there fault. And some macro. Overall good experience.

5. ibefishy

ibefishy Montipora Capricornis

I have ordered from them several times and everything was good, in fact I just ordered some more pods from them yesterday for my manderin and scooter blennie.

6. pink4miss

pink4miss Panda Puffer

good to know, since they have the sea whips i have been wanting, but didn't want to order from them because of the iffy feedback out there.

seawhips ordered

Last edited: Apr 3, 2012
  7. mic5486

mic5486 Astrea Snail

I have an order from them coming in tomorrow! Have ordered from them before and there was some deaths and such and they did take a couple days to respond to me but every thing was taken care of and they have some crazy deals. Def worth it!

8. Click Here!

9. Biocube

Biocube Giant Squid

I have placed an order from them and they needed to re-ship because it came dead.. :(

My feeling is Fedex can't properly deliver to my area so I will need to find another online retailer that uses UPS.

10. pink4miss

pink4miss Panda Puffer

i would not blame fed ex if it arrived the day it was supposed to.

11. Biocube

Biocube Giant Squid

Sorry about that.

The items didn't arrive on time twice. First shipment was completely dead and the second time some of the shipment was dead. I gave up on the second time..

I am a fan of FedEx don't get me wrong but there seems to be issues with them between FL and IL where I live.

12. JK901

JK901 Skunk Shrimp

Well I was nervous which is why I made the post. I had a large order ready and then bailed on it because of the feedback. I'm glad to know they aren't all bad. :)

Since John Maloney from reefcleaners.org is a sponsor/member here I contacted him too. He responded very quickly and helped me set up a group order with a few friends. Great service so far.