Anyone selling any coral colonies?

Discussion in 'South Florida Reef Society' started by jdameli1, Nov 26, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. jdameli1

jdameli1 Torch Coral

I'm not big on waiting for frags to grow out and I'm trying to expand the corals I have, I have 4 t6 54 watt fixture so everything would have to be okay under those lights. I'm also in lake worth but I drive to broward regularly

2. Click Here!

3. gazog

gazog Kole Tang

But that half the fun of having a tank watching it grow and change over time!

When I started I was like you and wanted the instant gratification of large pieces but quickly found that not only did they cost way more than what I wanted to pay if I could find them, it was better to lose a small piece than to loose a large piece if something went wrong.

there are a couple of online sites that offer some larger pieces, Reef HotSpot is one. And once in a while you can find some in the Divers Den on LiveAquaria.

Other than that I had some luck when I was setting up the aquarium that I maintain for my boss at work on Craig's list, and being where you are at I am willing to be that you can find some going in almost any direction.

4. Corailline

Corailline Super Moderator

You may also want to try any local reefing clubs.

5. Vinnyboombatz

Vinnyboombatz Giant Squid

I am in Broward and have some goodies I could part with. What are you looking for?