Anyone else concerned about rising gas prices?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by leighton1245, Apr 22, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. K3rack

K3rack Peppermint Shrimp

The taxes in CA are so high that gas averages like 30cents more than every other state. Yet...we are also the most broke so those taxes won't be changing anytime soon. One of the gas stations that is notorious for being extremely high hit over 5 bucks last weekend I was told. No surprise there, back in 2008 it was almost 6 bucks! OUCH! Talk about gouging the public right there.

2. Click Here!

3. stepho

stepho Panda Puffer

Fortunately the world is ending at the end of next year so it doesn't have time to get too much worse.

1 person likes this.
  4. seabass1

seabass1 Montipora Digitata

The worlds ending again? DANG!!! :confused:

I was taking vacation too.

5. gabbagabbawill

gabbagabbawill Pajama Cardinal

I have no idea why you're singling me out in your responses by quoting me in your posts... but at any rate, your posts sound kinda preachy, so I'm ignoring them...

One of the MAIN reasons I come to this forum is to get AWAY from all the politics, the economy, religion, bad news, etc.

Unless it has something to do with reefing, the ocean, or at the VERY least H20, I don't really care to read it here. ;)

6. khowst

khowst Bangghai Cardinal

You'll feel the pinch trust me. When I lived in Germany gas costs around $5 out on the economy. Later in 08 when we had the gas hike here in the states I was living in Alaska and depending where you were it hit in the $5.70's for regular. Thank goodness when I lived in both places I did get some per diem though to off set costs.

7. Seano Hermano

Seano Hermano Giant Squid

Gas has been hovering around $3.80 here. It finally hit $4.15 a gallon today.

8. Click Here!

9. dowtish

dowtish Horrid Stonefish

Seano, do you have your own vehicle?

10. Seano Hermano

Seano Hermano Giant Squid

Lol. Nope. Kinda glad I don't at this time...dad has a car, but that's it. I don't drive.

11. dowtish

dowtish Horrid Stonefish

You are definitely an observant one....haha, it doesnt surprise me that you would keep up with the prices.

12. Ladderman155

Ladderman155 Astrea Snail

4$ a gallon. Cost me 108 to fill up today.. With a new house and young daughter, that hurts. Diapers and everything she needs adds up quick!!!