Anyone buy from Dr. Mac before?

Discussion in 'Coral' started by Covey, Mar 23, 2005.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Covey

Covey Scooter Blennie

Anyone buy from Dr. Mac before? I was thinking about order one of there frag packs. They got the most amazing stuff. i was just wondering if anyone has order from them before?
    http://www.drmaccorals.com/sys-tmpl/door/

2. Click Here!

3. Birdlady

Birdlady Finback Whale

I have not been there, but they are the next state over and lots of folks from our reef club go there on a regular basis.

I am told they have an excellent facility and superb livestock...if that helps.... :D

They will be at our Reef club event in April, so I can let you know firsthand if you care to wait...but....I have never heard anything negative, and lots of positives ;) ;D

4. Covey

Covey Scooter Blennie

Thank you. I have got time now(the $ ran out) so I look froward to hearing what you have to think

5. Jay

Jay Teardrop Maxima Clam

Have you tryed buying from ebay auctions? I have got some great deals there before. You have to really be careful.
    I just bought some from a guy on ebay. He is selling frags and whole coloneys. I am getting some AWESOME corals for about 30 bucks each. The zoas im getting are 150-350 polyp rocks for 25 bucks each. I ordered 3 of those and a nice brain . I also am getting a 6 head Frogspawn from him for 30 bucks. Its huge. If you are intrested in his corals just ask him and he will put up a buy it now auction. Or do like me and ask him for a shipped to my door price and then come down from there. He has about 40 corals on ebay right now.
    Heres a pic of the frogspawn that he is sending me.

Jay

Attached Files:

6. Jay

Jay Teardrop Maxima Clam

Covey:

I just looked at that website that you posted. Man they have some real quality corals. Stunning really.
    Thanks for posting it

Jay

7. Covey

Covey Scooter Blennie

Hey Birdlady did the Dr Macs guys show up at your club meeting?

8. Click Here!

9. Birdlady

Birdlady Finback Whale

Oh, yeah! They did! Lots of people bought stuff. Some came to the meeting just to get stuff from them with no shipping;) . They have an excellent reputation around these parts!

The pieces were very nice! They had a huge! Deresa clam!!!!:eek:

Frags were decent sizes and colors, and the colonies were the size of baseballs. Very nice folks too! It was Dr. Mac's son that came out and they had answers to all questions!