Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by lillys Grandad, Sep 15, 2008.
Join 3reef now to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.
The sears tower
My hobbies include or have included in the past (besides reef keeping):
1) Music - writing it/playing it (keyboard, guitar, bass, drums, etc.)/recording it (website is at sessionthree.com, but remember - it's only a hobby, so don't be harsh!)
2) Online gaming - mainly MMOs. I've played just about every MMO there is, but I'm currently taking a bit of a break from that as of about 2 months ago.
3) Computers - building, programming, etc.
5) Flying small single engine planes (I haven't flown in quite some time now, though. At some point you have to choose where to throw your money!)
6) Oh yeah, hey scenario... I use to Geocache. I should get back into that! My 4 yr old would LOVE that!
Thought I would bump this one. A blast from the past......
We have vagrants in China who do that also - LOL
glad you did, because it was a great read
I have the worlds largest collection of air guitars, thats my other hobby
Oh and Golf and Fishing
What a riot.
Before I got pregnant, I was getting into photography quite a bit. I hope to have the time to pick it up again soon because I need the practice!!
I do alot of American Indian Beadwork and make PeacePipes (Calumet's) and Bow's and arrow's and arrowhead's..Any thing Native...
How long are these bead's? I want some? If there no more than an inch how much for a 100?..some an inch some 1/2 inch..Give me a PM if ya want to let go of some....
I have a lot of hobbies, and they are all expensive.
wakeboarding, snowboarding, riding sportbikes, hunting, shooting, fishing, scuba diving, 4 wheelers, jeeps, and of course reef tanks.
been doing a LOT of gardening recently, and that isn't cheap either, especially when your 1 acre yard is pretty much a blank slate.
I'm big into rocketry too...
my last rocket i built was 6' tall!!
I recently finished a ~ 4 ft Lance Beta. Have yet to launch though.
Separate names with a comma.