Any Gamers here??

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by jay02483, Mar 14, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. jay02483

jay02483 Bristle Worm

so i just finished mass effect 2...and wow it may be one of the best games i ever played!!

2. Click Here!

3. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

I'm playing Battlefield bad company 2 on xbox360 right now.

4. OnefishTwofish

OnefishTwofish Feather Star

.....i have to go kill internet dragons later this evening.

it's Guild Raid Night on WoW ;D

(if they had a nerd smiley available here I would have used it!)

5. pecco22

pecco22 Peppermint Shrimp

lol that was once me...then I sold my account. Now all I play is COD4 on PC.

6. OnefishTwofish

OnefishTwofish Feather Star

I enjoy it, my bf and I play along with a few other folks we got to be very good friends with. Founded a pretty fun guild and we raid a couple of nights a week. It is not one of those hardcore raiding guilds though - no way could I deal with that - talk about crazy demanding.

I enjoy the camaraderie on vent, etc. Besides i reallllllly stink at "shoot'em up" games. The bf is really good at those. He is playing all the ones you guys are mentioning - except I do not think he has gotten into the new Battlefield yet.

He loves Mass Effect 2 - i think that is what he was playing for quite a while yesterday. He plays a bunch of those "shoot everything in sight 'til it splatters" games that Steam has available.

Me? I will stick to my priest and rogue for now, lol. That is plenty enough for me. Looking forward to Cataclysm when it comes out.

:)

7. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

COD4 modern warfare is the other game I have fro my xbox. Mind you I have only had it a week now:)

8. Click Here!

9. slowleak

slowleak Feather Duster

Add me on XBL HVFC6040

10. slocal

slocal Doot!

ME2 is definitely epic. I'm still torn about how much it's changed from ME1 though. It's extremely simple now.

Have you played Oblivion?

11. pecco22

pecco22 Peppermint Shrimp

I dont have an xbox, I have the Wii cause its easier for my young son to play. So I just do PC games. I loved WoW for many years, then it just got boring...same thing everyday. And raiding took so long, and then didnt get much from it. COD4 is awesome still, I play on the 82nd server. but sadly its the only game I currently play... Anyone know another good MMO for PC I could try? I prefer not do the online games that require a monthly fee. Saltwater uses all my money.

12. jakeh24

jakeh24 Pajama Cardinal

I just got bioshock 2 for the ps3, its looking awesome so far.
    and i just got madden 10 which is a lot of fun :)