any feed back on this product www.ecoaqualizer.com

Discussion in 'Filters, Pumps, etc..' started by Bowest, Feb 15, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Bowest

Bowest Plankton

maybe... like i said im just courious why my water became so clear yet there is so much negativity about this product.

2. Click Here!

3. Bowest

Bowest Plankton

4. Bowest

Bowest Plankton

come to think of it i had one of those years ago... it was a big black box that i had to inject sugar into every week.

5. rdarris

rdarris Feather Duster

unless im mistaken, the Aquaripure Nitrate Filter, uses coils to remove oxygen from water in the filter and create an environment for anaerobic bacteria which convert nitrates to nitrogen gas to grow. Sort of like a mechanical DSB.

not some magic filter nonsense, although IMO a simple fuge would be just as effective, if not more so.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2010
  6. Tangster

Tangster 3reef Sponsor

No you had a denitrater box I forget who made them now ? Nitra Gon maybe ? it was a dangerous deal and wiped out a lot of tanks sugar or some vodka and the water slowly passed through the little Blk box and the NO3 where consumed and stunk like death at high noon in August in Mississippi ! I was at a buddy's house once and he chose that over one of my coil units LOL it got dropped LOL I went home . Next day he came and got his coil..

7. Tangster

Tangster 3reef Sponsor

O.K I had my order canceled and P/M the address and I'll send you a box with a return label and the check for what ever the amount is I'll take it off your hands .