Another "Review"

Discussion in 'Product Review Archives' started by omard, Nov 30, 2003.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. omard

omard Gnarly Old Codfish

Another must see ("have") ...

Should go to top of X-mas "wish-list" - and let all around you know.

[​IMG]

I have had for about two weeks now - and go to bed with it running just about every night - first thing I turn on in morning...(even fish in my own tank seem to enjoy! ;D )

Here is "review" off Amazon Page:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00000JYX6/qid%3D1070208986/sr%3D11-1/ref%3Dsr%5F11%5F1/103-1674346-5210240#product-details

Reviewer: Tom S (see more about me) from Chicago, IL
    This is a spectacular DVD! If you are looking for some "eye-candy" to impress your friends with your new DVD player, then look no further. The video on this DVD is fantastic, crystal-clear closing in on HDTV clarity. The undersea camera work is great, high caliber work all around. The soundtrack is appropriate to video, relaxing and "new age", done in Dolby Digital. Also, there is a screen saver for your PC on the disk.

There is an education feature of sorts too, if you turn on subtitles, they show up to name the underwater creature(s).

Excellent job all around. Great to view, great to relax too, great to learn from. Can't go wrong with this disk. BTW, I'm just a happy consumer, not associated with the maker/manufacturer.

"Dream'in On...."

OmarD

[​IMG]

2. Click Here!

3. Cygnus

Cygnus Plankton

Added it to my whishlist ;)

4. Jason McKenzie

Jason McKenzie Super Moderator

Looks like a great video.
    I have the BBC series "Blue Planet" it is also a must have for any Aquarius