Another Kudos and An Attaboy Too, To Reef Cleaners

Discussion in 'Reef Cleaners' started by ReefSparky, May 22, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. ReefSparky

ReefSparky Super Moderator

Last week I decided to get a CUC. I emailed John Maloney at Reef Cleaners to see if he accepted walk-ups. Happily, he said he did. John's shop is 81 miles from me, and after some correspondence the trip was planned.

We settled upon a meet time of 8:30p since I wanted to avoid rush hour. So I filled the gas tank, and drove up. 90 minutes later I knocked on his door.

Nothing.

After calling a dozen or so times, and knocking on his shop door until 9p., I left a note asking what happened.

3 hours after I originally left, I was home and not happy. My wife asked what happened, and I told her I didn't know, but whatever it was, the excuse better be a good one. Not 5 minutes later John called me, apologizing about how he had been "lost at sea" due to some squalls in the area preventing him from reentering the inlet. He was diving for inventory that day.

John insisted I let him send me a CUC free of charge. I offered to pay the shipping, but he refused--saying he felt very bad.

Two days later I received the merchandise, and I'm very happy with it.

If you're looking for a vendor with integrity, who sells a good product and is there for you--John is your man.

Thank you so much, John!! :)

2. Click Here!

3. jamieg666

jamieg666 Astrea Snail

sounds like a decent dude

4. ermano

ermano Zoanthid

Now that is good business right there...

5. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

Those guys rock.

6. missionsix

missionsix Super Moderator Staff Member

There's no question where I'll be getting my macro and cuc for my nano build............

7. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

I have not dealt with John Maloney(unfortunatly), But I knew what kind of man he is b/c of a similiar event not to long ago. Great guy with excellent customer service and as RS said, integrity:thumb_up:. What can you expect from a Floridian?.......................:hehe:

[SCROLL]Luna;D[/SCROLL]

8. Click Here!

9. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

I've gotten several things from him and had an issue where some stuff was DOA he took good care of me to on that issue, definetly a good vendor and even better person, actually looking at getting some more stuff from him soon also

10. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

Thanks! 3 foot seas are too much for my boat in that inlet. :)

11. acemow

acemow Purple Spiny Lobster

Hope the dive was good, John. I, too, pipe in when there are kudos to reefcleaners! A++

12. steve wright

steve wright Super Moderator

old thread resurected to balance the negative thread

one persons bad experience (or opinion as such) is more than compensated for by the positive comments from established members of this site

Steve