Another happy customer!

Discussion in 'Reef Cleaners' started by Ruminus, Jun 25, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Ruminus

Ruminus Astrea Snail

Got my 55 gal Quick Crew w/ Hermits. Unbelievable customer service and communication through the whole process. Got about 150 dwarf Ceriths instead of the 51 quoted. Absolutely everybody made it (and USPS didn't trash my package...weird), including 4 Porcelains I tacked on at the last minute. No more LFS for me when it comes to CUC, can't beat the prices or service. I was like a kid in a candy store, giggling and giddy the whole time I was getting all my new friends in the tank. Thanks to John and company for an awesome experience!

2. Click Here!

3. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

lol..that is great I am happy you had a positive experience. Let me know if you come across any questions

4. sticksmith23

sticksmith23 Giant Squid

All I hear is positive feedback about these guys. I've done some research and you cant beat their prices no matter how hard you try. I have a 16 gallon bow front that I plan on purchasing a CuC for on the 1st.

5. Ruminus

Ruminus Astrea Snail

No way will you beat their prices with any legitimate competitor. I thought I had managed it, but the loser up and took my money and disappeared. So, once PayPal gets my money back to me, I think I'll order more from RC! After all, it's already spent, so my Wife can't say anything, right?

6. loneracer05

loneracer05 Clown Trigger

Its this weird phenomenon that seems to be surrounding john....every1 is happpy lol.unbeatable service superior products and the best Customer service.

7. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

thanks! if you have any questions just let me know

8. Click Here!

9. PSU REEFER

PSU REEFER Astrea Snail

+1 John is great to work with and has good stuff at great prices