anenome

Discussion in 'Inverts' started by Bugsy, Jul 19, 2004.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Bugsy

Bugsy Plankton

Yes that is the exact stuff I have in that picture. Mine split into three little ones. I know that everyone says to kill it, but I don't have alot of stuff in my tank due to the prices we have to pay here in Canada. To go online and order from USA is not possible to get it across the border. I check this out already. We do have a few places here in Canada that you can order from but by the time i pay for the shipping and handling it works out to the same as at the LFS.

To give you all an example of prices, a piece of rock 3"x3" with a nice small cluster of mushrooms is a whopping $59.99 CDN so now this is why I buy the single mushrooms for $9.00CDN and have a lot of patience for them to spread on their own. All of our corals come from suppliers that stores only deal with and the pay a dear price for them before the up the prices to the public. My Xenia I think was a steal here, $24.99 nice huge piece with lots of little ones coming too. So you see, this is why I don't really want to kill this mojano, I think it is pretty and if it gets out of control I will have to deal with my decision of keeping it. Anemones, like a nice one here is a whopping $89.99 So that is why I treasure everything i have for now in my little tank.

No to sound rude, bugsy is a female. I also thank you all so much for being so nice on this forum and of being such great help.

Thanks again....bugsy

2. Click Here!

3. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

No problem Ms. Bugsy! ;) :)

That is expensive! You should look into 'frag swaps' in your area where people trade corals. That may be the way to go. Then, if you like, you can trade your mojano.

Perhaps 3reef Mod Jason Mckenzie can help you. He is from Canada and may know of a few.

4. reefman_MC

reefman_MC Aiptasia Anemone

I say kill it Bugsy. Go buy your self a nice Bubble tip anemone(Entacmea Quadricolor) in place of it. Your Tomato will love it!