Anemone Debate

Discussion in 'Inverts' started by Robman, May 21, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

LOL

Well, if he has a FOWLR, he really doesn't have a problem.

2. Click Here!

3. sostoudt

sostoudt Giant Squid

its reef. they are starting to kill all the corals now to, he still refuses to do anything about it. maybe he is just being stubborn because I warned him 3 years ago.

4. Midwayman1968

Midwayman1968 Spaghetti Worm

What are those??

5. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

Those are majano anemones. They are very similar to aiptasia anemones in that they'll spread and sting corals.

6. Midwayman1968

Midwayman1968 Spaghetti Worm

7. Robman

Robman Great White Shark

I just got home from work and pulled up my thread to see the progress. It is horrible that in society today, people get so offended, so easy. This thread was never meant for all the bantering I just read. It was so all of us could learn something from each other. I am really dis-appointed that it turned into such a nasty argument. I thought 3reefers were better than this. At least they used to be..................

8. Click Here!

9. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

It's back on track Rob

10. Robman

Robman Great White Shark

I hope so....I know we all get emotional, but in the end, we all love the same hobby.:)

11. blackraven1425

blackraven1425 Giant Squid

Go figure, the thread gets really crazy on the day I'm not around to throw in my 2c. *sigh* ::)

12. banthonyb71

banthonyb71 Millepora

Agreed. I personally would like to openly apoligize for my part played in getting off the subject at hand. Also I honestly believe that ties into the topic at hand. I would like to see more knowledgable people explian to the, newbies or newbies to anenomes or newbies to any other difficult to keep animal, why they should reconsider there decision without getting offended when they post the threads. Such as "Anenome caught in powehead" or before the make the purchase at all to let them know "nicely why this maybe a mistake.