Anemone compatiblity, hosts and its care???

Discussion in 'Inverts' started by nanomania, Sep 24, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. nanomania

nanomania Vagabond Butterfly

So clowns can stress nems? well its impossible to get hosted clowns with nem in my country..... Specially when im looking for black oc. clowns and GBTA.... Most of the stuff come form singapore and HK to my country..... and i dont buy wild caught stuff (atleast avoid) that come from maldives, andaman and lakshadweep..... But i guess GBTA might be wild, dont know.....

2. Click Here!

3. Corailline

Corailline Super Moderator

Yes larger Clowns can stress smaller Anemones and stressed Anemones.

4. oyf709

oyf709 Bristle Worm

maybe think about order the entire package with a LFS and ask them to try to make the hosting happen for you? they will charge u a bit more but I am sure it would be better than just wasted the nem and clown when the clown ignoring the nem and went for a mushroom to be host.

5. nanomania

Well the lfs here are pathetic..... they have loads of attitude (dont know why)... u tell them anything about the stock, all they say is "If u wana buy, buy or you can leave". There are a few good lfs but they entertain you if you buying in bulk... Ill be buy a small pair of clown and not full size/large. im intrested in black Oc.

6. oyf709

oyf709 Bristle Worm

lol gosh, that sounds bad, I am not sure then, you have to take a risk in this case

7. nanomania

lol..... yup.... will risk...