Anemome

Discussion in 'Inverts' started by cody3819, Jun 9, 2016.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. DSC reef

DSC reef Giant Squid

Nothing like the blue glow from leds.looks great cody.

cody3819 likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. cody3819

cody3819 Bubble Tip Anemone

Thanks brother, I was chasing that look for months! But I finally found it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DSC reef likes this.
  4. cody3819

Image1466121210.053227.jpg
    And it's out

5. justonwo

justonwo Fire Shrimp

I wouldn't worry about it too much. I've come to expect a certain amount of unpredictability from anemones. My 2 split into 5 at one point and there was so much anemone in the tank, I had to take 3 out. They look healthy and will get nice and fat over time.

By the way, I, too, have had great results with Coral Pro. With weekly water changes it keeps my parameters pretty stable.

cody3819 likes this.
  6. justonwo

justonwo Fire Shrimp

I wouldn't worry about it too much. I've come to expect a certain amount of unpredictability from anemones. My 2 split into 5 at one point and there was so much anemone in the tank, I had to take 3 out. They look healthy and will get nice and fat over time.

By the way, I, too, have had great results with Coral Pro. With weekly water changes it keeps my parameters pretty stable.

DSC reef likes this.
  7. cody3819

Thanks so much for your input! They are both very happy and nice. I would like to get rid of one, but my two clowns are into both of them so..... I'm not sure what I will do? I have 3 nems total I'm a 29 Biocube, lol. Nitrates 0