almost happy b-day tank

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Fish Tanks!' started by con999, Dec 18, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. con999

con999 Corkscrew Tentacle Anemone

im sooo exited, my tank is almost 1 year old. i remeber the day it set it up i had no clue what i was doing, i dident know what a power head was untill week 2. hahahaha i was a rich 13 year old;D, i set up a 26 bow front. its changed soo much i have pics on my fone from at least every week, you can just see the changes from my first fish a damsal. its har dto beleave the color on this fish he is cslm its so amazing and he is my favorit fish8). so many momerys of my first shroom. i spent 2 dollers on it. now its a massice 6 inchs .:eek: i love my tank i need to go buy a camra to post picks of it.

2. Click Here!

3. Corailline

Corailline Super Moderator

Why yes you do, so we can love it too. ;D

Mine just turned 3, seems like just yesterday when I was cursing putting the stand together.

Congradulations on your success.

4. con999

and BTW the tank funds come 100 percent out of my pocket. i was soo mad at my shelf for being 25 cents short on a fish and my parents paid that 30 ccents. that the only money that has come from my parents that when to the addiction. you wouldent beleave what i do the fund this tank. my LFS said im their so much i should get paid, and im getting a job with them as soon as i can. and their on of the good LFS not the ones who want money.

5. con999

hahahaq bought a prebulit one. i was so scard when i saw my first bristal(sp) worm and freak, i removed them all now i have the worst clean up crew ever/ ahahahahahah