Urgent All help appreciated please

Discussion in 'ASAP' started by rcflyer1388, Mar 25, 2013.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. rcflyer1388

rcflyer1388 Bubble Tip Anemone

yes I actually checked it and when I came back from the trip before it was at 28 volts AC +\- 3 volts. which I don't think it was that high enough to shock them. surprisingly I still have the same Cuc that I first put in the tank. And all the coral are flourishing. I came to the conclusion that it was a parasite that spread like wildfire.

2. Click Here!

3. rcflyer1388

as I'm watching these two clowns right now. the one decided to go in between my candy cane coral and then a minute later he starts going insane and turns completely pale. now looks like he might not make it.

4. 55gfowlr

55gfowlr Zoanthid

do you have a ground lead probe in your tank? They are very cheap to buy. If you haven't already, see about getting a GFI installed to the outlet you have your tank equipment plugged into. Both of these devices are very good to have on your system. It's never wrong to be safe. 28 volts isn't the greatest.

5. rcflyer1388

I was looking into them yesterday actually. I have to do a little bit of a wiring job to my kitchen because my apartment is a 1920 build so the only spot with a ground is the fuse box and kitchen for the appliances lol. Those probes are definitely cheap insurance.