All acrilic sump

Discussion in 'I made this!' started by kb.bear, Sep 25, 2005.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. seawillow

seawillow Coral Banded Shrimp

I'm curious as to what you used to glue it also....I've been thinking about making some acrylic hangers for a couple of big power heads :)

2. Click Here!

3. kb.bear

kb.bear Peppermint Shrimp

I used acrylic glue purchased at a local acrylic distributor. look in the phonebook undre plastic distributors. the glue is for the most part sold by the gal, and here it is $$$

4. giopimentel

giopimentel Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

Just so that you're aware K.B. that there is no such thing as Riverside, Rhode Island.

5. kb.bear

Being from this neck of the woods I would think that you would know but here it Goes, It is a borough of East Providence with its own post office as is Rumford, RI where if I am not mistaken you acquired your 36 gal bow.

Proof that there is a Riverside RI: When I get up in the morning and I look out of my window I can see the river

Last edited: Oct 19, 2005
  6. giopimentel

giopimentel Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

Yes I did get the 36 bow at Rumford Pet Center in East Providence. Where I work there is someone who lives in "Riverside" and the way that he explained it to me is that. People from "Riverside" say they live in "Riverside", and people from "Rumford" say they live in East Providence. I think its funny.

7. kb.bear

TEE HEE, you got me!